Acella Construction managed interior renovation:
- 3,500 s/f collegiate-style, media environment for electronic media, student socializing, self-directed study, and collaborative teaching
- Third phase of multi-phase master plan developed by Ai3
- Small group student rooms including interactive, touch-screen plasma and LCD displays and movable glass walls for flexibility and student collaboration.
- Custom maple and cherry millwork with aluminum reveal; column enclosures and wood ceiling panels.
- Structured cable package for fiber optic runs and Cat 6 cable for voice and data; LED lighting
- Carpet inlaid with luxury vinyl plank